What is Coworking?
Coworking is a global movement to create innovative, collaborative, and community driven workspaces that enable independents to work better, together. Join our community of freelancers, designers, developers, writers, artists, entrepreneurs, educators, small business owners, startups, telecommuters, marketers, videographers, game developers, consultants, and more.
Work for yourself, not by yourself.
Other practical benefits to joining The Network Hub:
- Global access to over 250 coworking spaces around the world, with up to three days of free workspace
- Fully furnished workstations
- Bookable meeting rooms and event space
- High speed Internet
- Mail and courier handling
- Front desk staff to receive your guests
- Access to workshops, seminars & networking events
- After hours secured access for full time members
- Members have access to lounge and kitchenette areas
- Shared fax line
- Optional toll free or local number with voicemail
“Great to have a facility like The Network Hub.
Coworking as a concept, we’re going to need
this type of model to facilitate the growth of
business here in Vancouver.”
Mayor of Vancouver
“With increased costs for office space
downtown, cowoking spaces are
becoming a more popular alternative for
entrepreneurs and startups.”
Okay, I’m a fan.
Need more information?
Call us at 604.767.8778