Benefits Of A Mailbox Service
While electronic delivery of messages has become the norm over the past few years, there are still plenty of situations where mail has to be delivered in the traditional manner. This is particularly true in business where letters and packages are still frequently sent back and forth. That is not a problem for big corporations that have a mailroom at their disposal, but it can cause issues for the small business owner that operates his business out of a home office. It can become a bit of a chore to wait for mail delivery, which might very well cut into time that could better be spent doing other things. One great option available to business owners now is a mailbox in Canada, and the benefits of going that route are many:
- No more sitting around waiting for packages at home. Is there anything worse than sitting at home waiting for the courier to come and drop off that important package? Sure, you can track the movements online, but once it is marked as being out for delivery, it becomes a waiting game that seems to drag on forever. If you use a mailbox service such as The Network Hub, a receptionist will gladly accept your package and send you an e-mail the moment it arrives. That leaves you free to attend to other important business matters.
- No more separating your business mail from your personal correspondence. Time is everything is business, and if you have to spend a portion of that each day separating mail, you are not using your time wisely. With a mailbox in Canada you get a real physical address where all of your business mail can be directed.
- Choose when you get your business mail. Depending on the type of mailbox rental service you choose, you can either accept all of your mail in a weekly delivery, or you can go to the physical address to pick it up yourself. There will be no wasted trips if you choose the latter, as you are alerted by e-mail whenever you have mail in your box.
- Much better than a PO Box. You may very well be reading this and thinking your business is in good shape with a PO Box. What you might not know is that there are some couriers and mailing companies that will not deliver there. You also have to understand that potential customers might very well be put off by delivering to a PO Box, especially if they are sending payment of some sort
- Get your own receptionist. It can be a little uncomfortable if a customer or client shows up at your business address and discovers it is your home. If they turn up at your Network Hub address, the receptionist will simply tell them that you are not available at the moment. She will then pass on the customer information to you, allowing you to make alternative plans to meet up with the person in question.
As you can see, the small monthly amount you pay for a mailbox in Canada gives you much more than you might ever have expected.
Learn more about our Richmond mailbox rental service.